Chamber of Commerce Community Development Director
La Rae Randall
A Waterloo native, La Rae moved to Grundy Center in 2012. She attended the University of Northern Iowa where she received a BA in Anthropology and became certified in Nonprofit Management and Leadership, and is also a graduate of Marie Forleo's Business School. Her forte is in marketing, social media/digital promotion, customer service, and business management, and her passion is in growing small nonprofits. She also runs a photography company and lives on an acreage outside of town with her husband, Chris, and their 3 dogs, Chance, Oliver, and Lilith.
Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
Chamber of Commerce members from all sectors of the community are welcome to join the board of directors. Directors serve three-year terms, with new board members added each July.
2016-2017 Board of Directors
- Brittany Liekweg, Co-President– Green Belt Insurance
- Andrew Peters, Co-President – Grundy Family YMCA
- Maria Oltman, Treasurer – GNB
- Meghan Lynch, Secretary – Simply Sol Tans by Meg
- John Heeren – Cornfed Designs
- Kaylene Hoskins – Arlington Place Retirement Community
- Kyle Lyons – Lyons Computer Services
Please contact the Chamber office, 319-825-3838 or email@example.com
to learn how you can participate in a specific Chamber committee, event, or promotion. Your involvement is encouraged! Save